All things Tech and 1337!

All things Tech and 1337!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

11:36 AM By


Screen grabs on Digital Spy here:

New multiplayer modes include Cranked and Search and Rescue, the latter of which sees players attempt to save teammates by collecting dog tags. Maps, meanwhile, include 'Chasm', 'Prison Break', 'Whiteout' and 'Strikezone'. Elsewhere, it was revealed that the Xbox 360 version will launch on two discs and require a 3GB install. Multiplayer, meanwhile, will be limited to 12 players on current-gen platforms. The news comes after earlier reports suggested that Call of Duty: Ghosts will introduce an Alien-based co-op mode, titled 'Extinction'.
My teen son is already clamoring over this game, so this will probably be one of the next in line, as far as video game purchases for us.
It's all I have been hearing about 24/7, I sometimes wish I could get a lobotomy.

First person shooter's are cool, but I'm a sports gamer guy, so the games I want to see are the new Madden 14 and NBA2K14 games on the next generation consoles.

I also have some interest in the two new WWE game releases as my teen aged sons are heavy into pro-wrestling right now.

Side note - My autistic teen son loves it, so I try to get into it a little bit, but in my mind, that's just a well scripted soap opera for guys and gals involved around wrestling, nothing more...

(It's a huge, billion dollar business, but reality is "not good for business" in the WWE Universe)

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment